Your Data Is Secure. Your Business Is Secure.
In this industry, there’s no room for risk when it comes to security. That’s why Veruna has taken steps to protect your data, your business and your reputation. Our security protocols include:
- Password Protected and Permission Based — Provide access to cabinets and documents to only the departments and employees who should have it with permission-based limitations. Additionally, share any documents with people outside your organization through a secure password-protected portal.
- Encryption — 256-bit SSL encrypted to defend against unwanted visitors.
- Run Full Audit Reports — Advanced business analytics let you know what’s really going on in your organization. Run customized reports on users, folders and cabinets, creating full transparency in your file room. Find the bottlenecks and weak links, as well as the people and processes that work most efficiently. Veruna keeps track of everything and gives you the business intelligence to support better decisions.
- Microsoft Azure — Veruna uses the power of Microsoft Azure to store and protect your documents. 57% of Fortune 500 companies already use Azure. Azure meets a broad set of international and industry-specific compliance standards, such as HIPAA, FERPA, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2.
As part of our commitment to transparency, you can verify our implementation of many security controls by requesting audit results from the certifying third parties.
When Microsoft verifies that our services meet compliance standards and demonstrate how we achieve compliance, that makes it easier for customers to secure compliance for the infrastructure and applications run in Azure.
- Microsoft Azure Compliance & Certificates
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1, 2 and 3
See all certificates and read more in the Microsoft Trust Center.
Data Management Security & Compliance
- Additionally, Salesforce.com has comprehensive privacy and security assessments and certifications performed by multiple third parties, as well as privacy and security-conscious policies that apply to all information-handling practices.
- Global Audit Compliance
- ISO 27001/27018
- SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 SOC-1
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal
- CSA STAR
- Geographical Recognition
- Salesforce Processor Binding Corporate Rule
- EU/EEA and Switzerland Safe Harbor self-certification through the U.S. Department of Commerce
- TÜV Rheinland Certified Cloud Service
Visit SalesForce for additional information on Security, Protection, Best Practices and more.