Customer Code of Conduct
Veruna, Inc. (“Veruna”) is committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct. This Customer Code of Conduct (“Code”) provides clear information on the standard of behavior that we expect from customers, as well as types of inappropriate behaviors which will not be tolerated. The employees of Veruna strive for the highest level of integrity. The Veruna company policies back up these practices. Veruna expects all of its customers and other entities with which it conducts business (“Customers”) to demonstrate the same level of commitment towards business practices. This Code covers all contact with customers.
Veruna will not tolerate the following conduct from customers:
- Foul, abusive, or offensive language (i.e. swearing, or discriminatory remarks)
- Threats or unreasonable demands towards employees
- Discrimination against any employee on the basis of race, color, religion, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, sex or gender, appearance, or employment status
- Engagement in any form of harassment
When customers contact us via telephone or virtual meeting, in person, in writing, by email, or via social media we expect them to:
- Be courteous and respectful to employees at all times
- Allow employees a reasonable amount of time to respond to requests
- Answer any appropriate correspondence received from Veruna
- Provide Veruna with as much information as possible so that we can make a prompt response or decision
Conduct at Meetings
When attending meetings with Veruna employees, we expect customers to:
- Arrive prepared for the meeting, having read all appropriate documents ahead of time
- Keep to time and meeting subject, following a pre-established agenda
- Be courteous to one another, allowing each other the opportunity to speak and respond
- Support and assist employees to seek effective outcomes for items being discussed
- Respect each other’s opinions and views
- Be reasonable and honest
Just as Veruna holds its employees to it standards, Veruna holds our Customers accountable to this Code and all of its standards. Customer shall implement or maintain a management system that facilitates compliance with this Code and all applicable laws.
Corrective Action Process
Customer shall maintain and implement procedures for timely correction of any deficiencies or violations identified by internal or external audit, assessment, inspection, investigation, or review. Failure to take corrective action, egregious incidents or repeated violations of this Code may result in immediate termination of Customer’s contract with Veruna (without refund).