Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Customer Support Engineer – Accounting
Reports to: Sr. Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Contact: email@example.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers independent insurance agencies and brokers to sell more and retain customers better. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is looking for a Customer Support resource focused on working with the Customer Success team to ensure the best user and client experience in the market. In this role, you will be an important part to our clients’ success on the product assisting with problem solving and educating customers in real-time.
This is a full-time remote position. However, you must be able to cover Pacific Time US support hours.
- Offer direct customer and technical support to users through phone, email, and chat in accordance with company service level requirements
- Determine, review criticality, and prioritize resolution of issues
- Support customers to answer queries, locate information, guide to self-help resources
- Follow Veruna support policies, procedures, and SLAs
- Engage in Knowledge Management process by creating and using materials
- Create application training tools in both written and video form.
- Support new personnel in software, programs, and operational instructions
- Learn the business process for the Veruna Accounting system (technical aspect)
- Investigate, analyze and resolve Veruna Accounting tickets (technical aspect)
- Additional duties and responsibilities to vary as needed
Key Skill Sets of Successful CS Engineers:
- Someone who loves a good challenge and is consistently curious and yearning to learn more
- Exceptional communication skills – you must be able to explain complicated, technical issues to non-technical people
- Someone who wants to solve problems and make things better, is willing to suggest improvements to product and process to better serve our customers
- Stellar problem-solving abilities
- Empathy and understanding to better hear and respond to customer pain points, and the ability to de-escalate issues and concerns
- Strong follow-through to seek resolution and ensure cases are closed and all stakeholders have reached resolution
What You Need:
- Proven customer support/service experience
- Knowledge of typical software support operations procedures
- Excellent time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Familiar with Salesforce, particularly Salesforce administration
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with the AccountingSeed Salesforce managed package
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry (preferably on the agency management side)
- Accounting experience
- Independent and fast learner
- Willing to dive in and learn as you go!
- We offer remote work to give you the flexibility to work in the location that you works best for you
- A whole person approach to taking care of you with medical, vision, dental, disability, financial, and life benefits
- A comprehensive retirement plan (401k) with a competitive match
- Incentive Stock Options to take care of you as we grow
- Unlimited PTO so you can find the time to enjoy the things that are important to you
- A Cash Bonus compensation plan based on attainment of organizational goals
- Semi-annual team retreats and weekly company meetings to help you stay informed and build relationships with your team
- Professional development opportunities to ensure your career growth
- An inclusive and welcoming culture where your opinions, ideas, and contributions matter
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.