Veruna empowers independent insurance agencies and brokers to grow their businesses. We are a venture backed B2B SaaS start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform. We strive to disrupt the insurance industry through modern technology and best-in-class platform-as-a-service strategies.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Project and Success Manager
This client facing position is a key role in delivering an exceptional client experience from software implementation to license renewals. The optimal candidate for this job is a good communicator who possesses effective leadership skills, builds strong relationships, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Veruna Project and Success Manager, you will be part of the Professional Services Organization that delivers Veruna’s AMS software implementation projects on time, on budget, and according to an agreed upon scope to ensure project success. After the Sales process concludes, the Project and Success Manager will be responsible for the client relationship throughout the implementation process and beyond, including biannual (twice yearly) business reviews. The Project and Success Manager will serve as a liaison for the client and Veruna Specific departments.
Background and skills that we are looking for in a Project and Success Manager include:
- Proven Project Management Experience
- Employment experience(s) as a Project Manager delivering projects on time, and on budget.
- Project Control and Communications
- Effective use of verbal and written communication with the client (Executive level / user) and within the Veruna organization.
- Skilled at adapting to different communications styles and audiences.
- Strong listening skills are key.
- Ability to prepare, deliver, and present effective and professional client facing deliverables.
- The following are key in reflecting Veruna as a Professional Services Organization:
- Project and Client specific documentation (see examples below)
- Executive presentations, as necessary
- Periodic Business Reviews
- Experience with Project Management tools, and other client communications tools such as:
- Project plan / timelines – Mission Control
- Microsoft Office Tools including:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Ability to develop, manage, and effectively control and address critical project elements such as:
- Timeline (Project Plan)
- Scope and requirements
- Issues management and resolution
- Risk control and mitigation
- We offer remote work to give you the flexibility to work in the location that you works best for you
- A whole person approach to taking care of you with medical, vision, dental, disability, financial, and life benefits
- A comprehensive retirement plan (401k) with a competitive match
- Incentive Stock Options to take care of you as we grow
- Unlimited PTO so you can find the time to enjoy the things that are important to you
- A Cash Bonus compensation plan based on attainment of organizational goals
- Semi-annual team retreats and weekly company meetings to help you stay informed and build relationships with your team
- Professional development opportunities to ensure your career growth
- An inclusive and welcoming culture where your opinions, ideas, and contributions matter