Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Implementation Services
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges.
Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other. This client facing position is a key role in delivering an exceptional client experience during software implementation. The optimal candidate for this job is a good communicator who possesses effective leadership skills, builds strong relationships, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Veruna Project Manager, you will be part of the Professional Services Organization that delivers Veruna’s AMS software implementation projects on time, on budget, and according to an agreed upon scope to ensure project success. After the Sales process concludes, the Project Manager will be responsible for the client relationship throughout the implementation process until the client is transitioned to the client success team. The Project Manager will serve as a liaison for the client and other Veruna departments.
- Project control, communication, and client documentation
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Create executive presentations as necessary
- Develop, manage, and effectively control and address critical project elements such as:
- Timeline (Project Plan)
- Scope and requirements
- Issues management and resolution
- Risk control and mitigation
- Effective use of verbal and written communication with the client (Executive level / user) and within the Veruna organization
- Prepare, deliver, and present effective and professional client-facing deliverables.
- Proven Project Management Experience delivering projects on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled at adapting to different communications styles and audiences
- Demonstrated experience in leading and supporting project teams
- Strong listening skills
- Experience with Project Management tools, and other client communications tools such as:
- Project plan / timelines – Mission Control
- Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and product landscapes, maintaining a positive outlook and inspiring others
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- Prior experience working in the insurance industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.