Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Sales Executive
Reports to: Head of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Contact: Heather Leite: hleite at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will partner with the Sales team to manage the sales process to win new and expanded opportunities. You will be responsible for sourcing new business and/or cross-sell pipeline and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts.
- Partner closely with Veruna’s Solution Consultants and Head of Sales to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Manage the sales process in conjunction with Solution Consultants from start to close
- Discover customers’/prospects’ business initiatives and act as the trusted advisor
- Build a point of view on how to help qualify customers’ needs
- Speak to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Generate interest through outbound cold calling/email campaigns/Natural Market/LinkedIn and Social selling
- Learn how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Manage a high volume of prospects with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus)
- 3-5 years’ experience with enterprise software, sales, and cloud solutions
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities
- Prior consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and product landscapes, maintaining a positive outlook and inspiring/motivating others
- Ability to translate new software features into real world examples
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Salesforce Admin Certification
- Prior experience working in the P&C Insurance industry
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.