Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Salesforce Consultant
Reports to: CEO
Job Type: Contract (2-3 months)
Contact: Heather Leite: hleite at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna enables insurance agencies and MGAs to sell more and retain customers. Veruna does that by providing a state-of-the-art agency management system built on Force.com that empowers businesses to control their own destiny. Being built on force.com allows agencies and MGAs to build custom configurations to capture their unique value propositions and integrate with numerous solutions to serve their customers better. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant to advise on best practices around development of applications built on the Force.com platform. You will advise on best practices, review current processes, make recommendations, and architect best procedures for Veruna.
• Give advice to Veruna (a built on force.com OEM and ISV partner/app) around Dx development, branch development, deploying hot fixes and patches, and releases/release cadences after reviewing and assessing Veruna: product, processes and growth needs.
• Serve as a subject-matter expert on Salesforce architecture, design, and implementation
• Work closely with different internal teams and other parties
What You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce development (Apex, Visualforce, & Lightning Component Framework)
• 3+ years’ experience in tech as a developer, consultant, business analyst, or systems administrator
• One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud)
• Strong analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail, communication, decision making, and organizational skills
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• Prior experience working in the Insurance industry
• Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications
• Master’s degree in a technical discipline