Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Senior Sales Solutions Consultant
Reports to: Head of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Contact: Heather Leite: hleite at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will partner with the Sales team to accelerate the sales process to win new and expanded opportunities.
- Provide product and solution advice to prospective customers during pre-sales discussions
- Assist Sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Participation across the sales lifecycle on acquiring strategic customers
- Development, presentation, and POC’s specific to customer requirements
- Provide live demonstrations of the product to prospects and existing customers via Zoom
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, and other colleagues in the organization
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Work closely with Product to define and expand upon the current use case roadmap; help the Sales team bring these use cases to market and provide a channel for customer feedback
- Stay up to date on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between the Company and its competitors
- Create targeted sales enablement content that empowers the Sales team to confidently speak about and use the product
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Scope and deliver SOWs to prospects in conjunction with our Delivery team
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed
Key Skill Sets of Successful Sales Solutions Consultants:
Sales Solutions Consultants are organized, results-driven individuals who are dependable and have a strong willingness to learn. They are just as adept at solving complicated technical problems as they are at conversing with clients, and they always maintain an air of professionalism.
In addition to these general skills and personality traits, we are looking for Sales Solutions Consultants with the following skills:
- Customer Oriented– Since the majority of a Sales Solutions Consultant’s time will be spent directly interacting with clients, it’s important for you to have excellent customer service skills.
- Analytical Skills – Sales Solutions Consultants must utilize their analytical skills to assess the market before a product or sales campaign launches. The data collected directly impacts campaigns, specifically target customers.
- Interpersonal Skills – Often viewed as subject matter experts, Sales Solutions Consultants must be able to communicate effectively and work well with all teams.
- Team Player – Sales Solutions Consultants must demonstrate that they are team players and are willing to learn from team members, genuinely valuing the input and expertise of others.
- Ability to Multitask – The goal of providing good customer service is to make each client feel like they’re the only customer that matters. If a Sales Solution Consultant is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, they’ll be able to achieve that.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus)
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise software, sales, and cloud solutions
- Strong analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, communication, decision making, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and product landscapes, maintaining a positive outlook and inspiring/motivating others
- Ability to translate new software features into real world examples
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Salesforce Admin Certification
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline