Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Contact: Heather Leite: hleite at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is looking for a Software Engineer with development experience to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have some .NET development experience, as well as Salesforce development experience. This is an entry-to-mid-level role.
- A team player
- Able to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts
- Excellent problem solver/analytical thinker
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform or the .NET Framework.
- Implements technical design and documentation
- Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Implement Force.com and .NET solutions that adhere to each platform’s best practices
- Participate in peer code reviews and design reviews
- Additional duties and responsibilities to vary as needed
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus)
- 2-5 years of .NET experience
- 1-3 years of Salesforce Lightning development experience
- Capacity to achieve proficiency of new tools, languages, and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Software development experience under an agile methodology
- Experience working in a multi-tier, multi-promotion environment
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- MS degree
- Independent and fast learner
- Salesforce.com certification (Certified Developer or Certified Advanced Administrator)
- Visual Studio 2019 Code experience
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry (preferably on the agency management side)
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Willing to dive in and learn as you go!
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.