Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Software Implementation Specialist
Reports to: Head of Implementation
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt, Remote
Contact: email@example.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges.
Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others.
Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our clients, users, and each other.
Veruna is seeking an experienced Software Implementation Specialist to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will implement our new clients onto our software solution built on Force.com.
- Provide software knowledge and training to enable a new client to use the Veruna platform
- Assess client business needs
- Create collateral that meets the client’s needs
- Create a training plan for the client
- Work with the Project Manager to determine out of scope requests and provide detail for any needed change requests.
- Provide training that meets the client’s goals and objectives including:
- Salesforce administration training as it relates to the Veruna platform
- Day to day operations training
- Accounting training
- Benefits training
- Download training
- If contracted, customize the solution by creating custom workflows, configurations (non-coding), and/or configured processes.
- Assist client in understanding the data migration validation process
- Ensure that client is ready to go live and be successful.
- Successfully implement Veruna as our clients’ agency management system:
- Participate in pre-sales discussions for scoping standard implementation and custom implementation needs
- Act as primary business liaison during the implementation process
- Work closely with clients and internal team members to keep project on track on-time
- Trouble-shoot issues – personnel and technical during the implementation process
- Participate in creating a scalable implementation plan for high-growth
- Support developers and other cross functional departments with issue resolution
- Act as client liaison for additional configuration, implementation and training needs post-go-live
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed
Key Skill Sets of Successful Software Implementation Specialists:
Successful Implementation Specialists are detail-oriented, results-driven individuals who will do whatever it takes to meet a client’s needs. They are just as adept at solving complicated technical problems as they are at conversing with clients, and they always maintain an air of professionalism. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, we are looking for Implementation Specialists with the following skills:
- Client Service – Excellent client service skills; patience, tenacity and consistent communication
- Technical Knowledge –Need to have a great deal of technical knowledge and comfort with learning new technology.
- Troubleshooting – Ability to be a creative problem solver and effectively communicate solutions to others
- Interpersonal Skills – Ability for Implementation Specialists to effectively communicate and work with a variety of internal and external team members.
- Ability to Work on different clients concurrently – Ability to juggle different projects with different needs simultananelously.
What You Need:
- Prior experience with Salesforce or similar software package
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus)
- Experience supporting the implementation of enterprise software solutions for clients, including business requirements gathering, training and configuration setting.
- Hands-on experience with the technical elements of software implementations, including cloud software deployments, data migration, and system integrations
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong attention to detail, communication, decision making, and organizational skills
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and product landscapes, maintaining a positive outlook and inspiring/motivating others
- Ability to translate new software features into real world examples
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry including Accounting
- Experience leading the implementation of enterprise software solutions for clients, including business requirements gathering, training and configuration setting.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
- We offer remote work to give you the flexibility to work in the location that you works best for you
- A whole person approach to taking care of you with medical, vision, dental, disability, financial, and life benefits
- A comprehensive retirement plan (401k) with a competitive match
- Incentive Stock Options to take care of you as we grow
- Unlimited PTO so you can find the time to enjoy the things that are important to you
- A Cash Bonus compensation plan based on attainment of organizational goals
- Semi-annual team retreats and weekly company meetings to help you stay informed and build relationships with your team
- Professional development opportunities to ensure your career growth
- An inclusive and welcoming culture where your opinions, ideas, and contributions matter
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.