Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Software Implementation Specialist
Reports to: Head of Implementation
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt, Remote
Contact: talent at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers independent insurance agencies and brokers to sell more and retain customers better. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate about building a business and are excited about the opportunity to solve new challenges. Candidates should be intellectually curious, but always eager to learn more and share their knowledge with others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is seeking an experienced Software Implementation Specialist to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will implement our new customers onto our software solution built on Force.com, learning and flexing invaluable Salesforce configuration/administration skills.
- Successfully implement Veruna as our customers’ agency management system:
- Establish a scalable implementation plan for high-growth
- Participate in pre-sales discussions for scoping standard implementation and custom implementation needs
- Act as the primary business liaison during the implementation process coaching the customer through goal setting, system configuration and data migration validation.
- Responsible for all customer facing training on best practices using Veruna
- Trouble-shoot issues during the implementation process
- Provide solutions consulting to configure the Veruna solution to meet customer business needs:
- Assess client business needs and requests
- Customize the solution by creating custom workflows, configurations (non-coding), configured processes, helping to set metrics and creating custom reports using Veruna and Salesforce capabilities
- Assistance with testing and validation of these configurations
- Ensure successful use by the customer
- Support developers and other cross functional departments during configuration or implementation of specifications; support cross functional departments with issue resolution
- Act as customer liaison for additional configuration, implementation and training needs post-go-live
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed
Key Skill Sets of Successful Software Implementation Specialists:
Successful Implementation Specialists are detail-oriented, results-driven individuals who listen carefully to the customer and work to meet their needs. They are just as adept at solving complicated technical problems as they are at conversing with clients, and they always maintain an air of professionalism. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, we are looking for Implementation Specialists with the following skills:
- Customer Service– Since much of an Implementation Specialist’s time is spent directly interacting with clients, it’s important for you to have excellent customer service skills.
- Technical Knowledge and Comfort learn new technology –Be able to consult and configure each system based on the customer’s goals and objectives,
- Troubleshooting –Implementation Specialists need to be good problem solvers.
- Interpersonal Skills –Implementation Specialists need to be able to effectively communicate and work with both the internal and customer teams.
- Ability to Multitask –Implementation Specialist will be assigned to multiple projects simultaneously and must be able to manage their tasks and time appropriately, they’ll be able to achieve that.
What You Need:
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Salesforce Admin Certification
- Prior experience working in the Insurance industry (including Accounting)
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline a plus)
- Hands-on experience with the technical elements of software implementations, including cloud software deployments, data migration, and system integrations
- Strong analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organized.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, communication, decision making, and organizational skills
- Highly adaptable to changing business needs and product landscapes, maintaining a positive outlook and inspiring/motivating others
- Ability to translate new software features into real world examples
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Experience leading an implementation of enterprise software solutions for clients, including gathering business requirements, system configuration and training