Company: Veruna, Inc.
Role: Software Trainer
Reports to: Director of Learning
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Contact: Heather Leite: hleite at veruna.com; Cover Letter and Resume required
Help Us Shape the Future of the Insurance Industry
Veruna empowers insurance agencies to control the destiny of their business. We are a venture backed start-up in high growth, scale-up mode built on the Salesforce platform.
Veruna is seeking individuals who are passionate on building a business and want to overcome new challenges. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, users, and each other.
Veruna is seeking an energetic Software Trainer to join our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will work with internal team members and external clients to build out content and material for our customer’s use.
• Prepare and deliver technical training via web-based and face-to-face sessions
• Complete follow-up activities associated with each training session
• Create and maintain training materials for internal and external audiences (user manuals, training guides, job aides, etc.)
• Train new hires and internal staff on Veruna products
• Provide direct feedback to the Product team on customer trainings
• Collaborate with Customer Success team to ensure on time delivery of all training related tasks
• Create, edit, and publish training videos to be hosted on Veruna U
• Serve as a backup LMS administrator
• Perform other tasks/projects as needed
What You Need:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Adult Education, eLearning, Education, etc.)
• 3-5 years of Accounting experience
• 3-5 years of prior software training experience
• Ability to travel up to 50% during the week (when it is safe to travel and mainly during the business week)
• Strong writing and public speaking skills required
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• Independent and fast learner
• Salesforce Admin Certification
• Prior experience working in the Insurance industry
• Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia)
Veruna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.